Tuesday 13 November 2012

Last Conundrum Of Da Vinci



Last Conundrum Of Da Vinci - Thinking games
Do you feel like playing a thinking game? One day I found a strange parcel on my working table. There was no sender written but there was a memo attached: "I hope that you could solve this ancient conundrum finally." When I opened the box I saw an old wooden casket. There was a golden plate on the casket top and I stared in amazement at it because of the following inscription: "Mechanical Conundrum of Leonardo Da Vinci". This thinking game is quite challenging! Complete 67 levels of the ancient mechanical conundrum of the world wide known greatest inventor, scientist and artist Leonardo Da Vinci and discover his 8 greatest masterpieces.


https://rapidshare.com/files/3159153679/Last.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment